COVID Policy and Procedure
While Covid-19 is present in the community, the office will operate under these policies to protect practitioner and client safety until further notice.
New Scheduling Procedures
- Only vaccinated individuals will be scheduled for appointments. If there is a medical reason that you are unable to be vaccinated, please contact me for further details on how to proceed.
- A COVID-19 Pre Screen Questionnaire will be sent to you prior to appointment. Please complete within 24 hours of appointment.
- If you have a fever, cough, congestion, or are generally feeling unwell (allergies included) please cancel your appointment.
New Office Procedures
- At this time, we are asking clients to wait outside rather than in the waiting area. Text me when you arrive and I will come to the door and let you in. If you are unable to text, I will come to the door at your scheduled time. Text to (404) 784-2225
- Masks are required for entry into the building and are to be worn at all times. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building for your convenience.
- All surfaces in the massage room will be cleaned with EPA approved disinfectants after each session. Appointment availability has been reduced to allow time for maximum effectiveness in cleaning protocols.
- Surfaces areas around the office are wiped down on a regular basis.
- HEPA filters are in use in common areas as well as the massage room.
Practice Guidelines created from recommendations by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), AMTA, ABMP, and Healwell, along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). If you have any questions regarding any of the policies, please contact me directly.